« Home | Back to school's 12x12 layout » | When you see things differently. » | Decorating "Wajan" restaurant » | The photos are arrived! » | Week in the Life 2011 - Day 6 and 7 » | Are you the lucky one? » | Week in the Life 2011 - Day 5 » | Week in the Life 2011 - Day 4 » | Week in the Life 2011 - Day 3 » | Week in the Life 2011 - Day 2 »

Week in the Life 2011 - The Finished Album



What you do makes a difference.
So think carefully
what kind of difference
you want to make.
-unknown-



My Week in the Life 2011's album
finally finished.
*waving both hands*

It seems not long ago when 
I prepared it here.
When it's actually 2 months ago.
*phew*

I used an 8R size picture of the day
for the opening of every day.
And the format for all 
seven days' opening pages are the same.
The name of the day using black chipboard,
'remember this' 7 gypsies red tag,
the date at the bottom corner,
and the number of the day at the top corner.
It's simple.
And I love it.

Here is Day One :



As I planned,
the colors I used in this album
 was kept to minimum.
Many pictures can be converted to BW easily, 
while some seem have to remain with colors
to get the feel of the room,
or the activity,
or of course, the memories.

My trick was to frame the photos
and all the ephemera at the sleeves
using simple basic triangle framing.
Here you can see my left page
is framed with the red color.
Try to look the same technique
at my other pages, will you?



Here is Day Two :





Here is Day Three :


Yes, here is the same technique,
at my right page,
using the turquoise color.




Here is Day Four :





Here is Day Five :




Here is Day Six :






And here is Day Seven,
the last day :







That's all!
*sounds easy.LOL*

Using this kind of sleeves' album
is really really gave me a tremendous help
to finish the album quickly
by slip all the photos without gluing too much.
I can add more memories to it,
tickets, drawing, school newsletters,
tags, bills, recipes, love letter from the kids,
even shopping bags (yes, cool one only)
that really coming from our life
right here and now.

Again, thanks Ali for the inspiration!
My fourth Week in the Life album
will be joining the others on the shelves.
Happily and proudly.

Such life's treasure.

Oh Ria! Your albim is fabulous! Congratulations on doing 4 weeks in your life. Such porecious memories:)

hua~~~ gak isa ngelike di blog><

but i do like this one :) in fact love it ci :D

got some inspirations from it :) hope you don't mind me borrowing it :D

keep inspiring ci :)

I LOVE how your album turned out, Ria! You put a lot of heart and thought into it and it shows in your layouts. Beautiful! PS-Thanks for stopping by my album this week!

cici, this is a wonderful album for a precious memories ...^_^..
hugs

Riaaaa, ci riaaaa... you are really inspiring! I do do do do do love your album , simply, and full of precious memory inside. your family so lucky having smart mother like you..

This is beautiful. I love your layouts on the main/first page of each day. It turned out wonderful!

Ohmy...Wonderful Album c Ria!!!!
*ternganga.....terbelalak.....hampir gak bisa ngomong...saking terkagum-kagumnya....it's really isnpiring :)

You are my truly artist..keep inspiring and shining honey!! This album is yes much simpler but it's surely rich and beautiful indeed...good job Riii!!

Ria...I do love what you've done...let be my inspiring person...bighug!!

lagi liat albummu iniii..lalu terpanaaa..huwaaaa ada resi TIKI dengan alamat ina yaaa..merinding aaah...love you mbak riaaaaaaaa.....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I am a woman who fell in love with papers and words long enough before with boys. Therefore, scrapbooking, writing, reading, and art journaling are just things that complete me. I live happily in Bandung, Indonesia, with my husband, Audy Kusnadjaja, and 2 adorable kids adore me. Isn't life sweet?
My profile

About this home

Be careful while going inside my home here. Your clothes may gets stain if you happen to walk by my still wet canvas, or stumbled upon our piles of books everywhere, and come out with a scrap paper sticking to your shoes. But I promise you, you'll enjoy the time spending here. Tea or coffee?
  • The beginning
  • Last preparation
  • Artsy Girl's scrapper bag
  • Artsy Girl's mini album
  • Back to school
  • You rock!
  • Doilies for memories
  • Becoming an artist
  • Scrap my heart away
  • Too much of good things
  • Yellow sometimes
  • Double pages
  • Some layouts
  • Don't reinvent the wheel
  • Tips for dividing scrap time
  • Back to school album
  • Christmas album 2009
  • A month to play, a month to learn
  • 'Life happens' album
  • My girl's b'day album
  • Recycling the baby book
  • My boy's b'day album
  • About stranger
  • Make something every day
  • 2009 Art journals - bounded
  • Art journals - begin
  • 2009 Daily Journal
  • 2008 Daily Journal
  • Cracked
  • Parade
  • Hierarchy
  • Fleeting
  • Legendary
  • Time
  • Voices
  • Balloon
  • Wise
  • Repair
  • String
  • First painting
  • Life of two girls-treasure box
  • Box of memories
  • Making your own embellishment
  • A month to play and learn
  • Art journal album cover
  • Week in The Life - 2011
  • Week in The Life - 2010
  • Week in The Life - 2009
  • Week in The Life - 2008
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the layouts - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class-group 1 - click here
  • To see the class-group 2 - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the Jkt's class - click here
  • To see the Bdg's class - click here

  • The story - click here

  • The story - click here

  • See inside - click here

  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • Other article - click here
  • My Artist Papers

  • Wings in The Cage - series
  • Where is it ? - click here
  • New place - click here
  • Eat&Eat Kelapa Gading
  • Eat&Eat - part 2
  • Kartika Sari-kebon jukut
  • Warung Talaga-PVJ
  • Sagoo restaurant Bogor
  • Eat&Eat 2 - Gandaria City
  • Goela Merah - foodcourt
  • Ba-koel - foodcourt
  • MariSini - food stall
  • Eat&Eat 3 - Surabaya
  • Warung Talaga Ciwalk - new place
  • Wajan restaurant
  • Warung Talaga - Serpong
  • Eat&Eat 4 - Serpong
  • Lekker Bekker
  • Previous posts