« Home | Reporting from the exhibition field. » | More things for the exhibition. » | Artist papers - Wings in the Cage series » | One thing that scares me in : APRIL » | Being a (very) busy bee. » | Silver lining » | A ten yrs old girl is in the house! » | Quiet Easter » | Chocolate plus plus. » | About holiday (plus kids). »

The Chocolate plus plus - classroom - 24/04/10

This time, my beginner class for scrapbookers
was take place last Saturday
when I was in the middle of
Inacraft exhibition.
In the chaotic time of packing
and preparing everything,
plus sleep deprived for sure,
I really crossed my finger
and hoped this class could run well.

The class was so full
with two of them who couldn't join us
from Bandung and will pick
another day, and Agnes,
who also from Bandung,
came very late but
still able to made a page.

Then, we all found out that
half of this class were happen
to be 'virgin' in scrapbooking!
(including two of my dear cousins
who finally could make it to my class
after all these times hearing about it,
thank you Ci Junih & Tingnih!)
But they love it.
And I love that they love it.

We had to set another big table
at the back for some of them.

I was explaining how to use Stazon,
which later become favorite thing
for some of them
who used it for the first time.
(Oh, yeah, I HEART Stazon too till now!)

Thank God they all were enjoying
the class, the food, and the result,
three pages of 12x12 layouts
with chocolate colors
of course.....

Here they were in action :
And something made me
very happy that day.
I met some of my blog reader,
who knew my work only from the blog
and decided to join the class,
so we finally could meet face to face!
Thank you Riana, Mba Ami and Revy!
You should go to their blog to admire
Riana's cake and Ami's writing too,
just like I did all these time.

All and all,
I was really glad this class
was giving birth to many new scrappers
who will fall in love with this thing
that filled my blood each day.

I will post the three finished layouts
of 'chocolate plus plus'
tomorrow.

See you again soon, scrappers!

Looks like it was a great class. Everyone seems to be so into what they are doing. You are a good teacher.:)

i really enjoyed that time, master..u are a great teacher!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I am a woman who fell in love with papers and words long enough before with boys. Therefore, scrapbooking, writing, reading, and art journaling are just things that complete me. I live happily in Bandung, Indonesia, with my husband, Audy Kusnadjaja, and 2 adorable kids adore me. Isn't life sweet?
My profile

About this home

Be careful while going inside my home here. Your clothes may gets stain if you happen to walk by my still wet canvas, or stumbled upon our piles of books everywhere, and come out with a scrap paper sticking to your shoes. But I promise you, you'll enjoy the time spending here. Tea or coffee?
  • The beginning
  • Last preparation
  • Artsy Girl's scrapper bag
  • Artsy Girl's mini album
  • Back to school
  • You rock!
  • Doilies for memories
  • Becoming an artist
  • Scrap my heart away
  • Too much of good things
  • Yellow sometimes
  • Double pages
  • Some layouts
  • Don't reinvent the wheel
  • Tips for dividing scrap time
  • Back to school album
  • Christmas album 2009
  • A month to play, a month to learn
  • 'Life happens' album
  • My girl's b'day album
  • Recycling the baby book
  • My boy's b'day album
  • About stranger
  • Make something every day
  • 2009 Art journals - bounded
  • Art journals - begin
  • 2009 Daily Journal
  • 2008 Daily Journal
  • Cracked
  • Parade
  • Hierarchy
  • Fleeting
  • Legendary
  • Time
  • Voices
  • Balloon
  • Wise
  • Repair
  • String
  • First painting
  • Life of two girls-treasure box
  • Box of memories
  • Making your own embellishment
  • A month to play and learn
  • Art journal album cover
  • Week in The Life - 2011
  • Week in The Life - 2010
  • Week in The Life - 2009
  • Week in The Life - 2008
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the layouts - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class-group 1 - click here
  • To see the class-group 2 - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the Jkt's class - click here
  • To see the Bdg's class - click here

  • The story - click here

  • The story - click here

  • See inside - click here

  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • Other article - click here
  • My Artist Papers

  • Wings in The Cage - series
  • Where is it ? - click here
  • New place - click here
  • Eat&Eat Kelapa Gading
  • Eat&Eat - part 2
  • Kartika Sari-kebon jukut
  • Warung Talaga-PVJ
  • Sagoo restaurant Bogor
  • Eat&Eat 2 - Gandaria City
  • Goela Merah - foodcourt
  • Ba-koel - foodcourt
  • MariSini - food stall
  • Eat&Eat 3 - Surabaya
  • Warung Talaga Ciwalk - new place
  • Wajan restaurant
  • Warung Talaga - Serpong
  • Eat&Eat 4 - Serpong
  • Lekker Bekker
  • Previous posts