« Home | Happy Chinese New Year! » | Back to School class - group 2 - Bandung » | Back to School class - group 1 - Jakarta » | This is for tomorrow class » | Weekend scrapbook classes with Iris Babao Uy » | Warung 'Mari Sini' ('Mari Sini' food stall) » | My 12x12 Christmas 2010 layout » | My next class - first one on 2011 » | Container lover » | Christmas weekend - family gathering & books hunting »

Back to School - the album


If I have to choose one,
my favorite album so far is this
Back to School album.
I designed the back pack shape of it
and very thrilled to embellish
with many details on the process



With the new binding technique I found
at one children story book,
(I sometimes think that I am the one who
have more interest on those books
comparing to my children)
I gladly report that the album
will have enough spare space to contain
all your bulky embellishment, photos,
pop up, journaling, and everything else
that you can think of.


Even a black board!
Sure,
small one only please.


And for me,
an interesting album should have
a 'woower' factor on each page.

Like these.








The pattern papers I chose for 
covering the chipboards are all very pretty
and love love love them,
so I thought they will be so wasted
if I put big photos or embellishment
straight on them.
Instead, I make a flip like these,
so you still can see the background papers.
And the photos later to be add on
also not too big that will cover them up



And who will not love 
a pop up album inside the album?
*wink




Many pockets to store all journaling cards
that contain details of your kids' class info,
teacher's name or class projects.
and I even think to copy their report books 
every year, and shrink those books,
so they will fit into these pockets.

Whatdaya think?



Hanging embellishment made from
the sticker sheets + chipboard
 that will make the back pack seems real.
(The untidy back pack, I mean.
I love the untidy back pack.)

I will add more for sure.
You know how I love something hanging 
or popping out from my album that make people 
want to touch to feel them
with their hands.

It's such a treasured feeling.


So,
with an album as cute as this one,
who will not want to be back to school
every year gladly?



Last but not least,
I add a mica box
to store the finished album.

So it will be safe from dust, dirt, germs,
ice cream, crayons, chocolates, play dough,
dirty little hands, and more.
So everyone will enjoy it longer.

Love love love.


See you soon at school...
I mean,
at my next class!

Love you all!

cuteee bangeett banget mba riaa... Sooo detail..Love it mucccch ..

amazing details! love this project so much, mba ria ^^

You're so cool! Very creative, every detail is complete and I really love it. =) thank you for sharing this with us. I can feel it's back to school. So as to making pack lunches. mmm...yum!

Hello!!!!

I just found your post with this incredible mini album and I´m in love with it. So, directly from Brazil I would like to say congrats!!!! Wondefull job!!!

Outstanding!! I love this book you made. It is absolutely beautiful!!

Absolutely beautiful! You do gorgeous work. Loving your mini, from Canada!

I LOOOOOOOVE this album, is there any way to order one? Please let me know. THANK YOU!

Karen Ebner

A wonderful album love it. Hugs Bee

This is so sweet! What papers did you use?

Hi! This is a fantastic job! Very beautiful! What kind of paper you used in your work? Boy, girl, books, cards - what is a collection? Who makes it? In Russia we have a few good paper, it is very expensive... But we also try to do beauty)

I big fat puffy heart love this ! Would you please share the info on the paper pack or designer brand please please I teach preschool and I need this paper!!

This is the most amazing scrapbook I've ever seen. I LOVE IT! Great Job!

Oh,this album is really gorgeous!It's the French magazine,"L'Atelier Scrapbook" n°6 which made me discovered you!Bravo!

Can u share videos please???????

Post a Comment

About me

  • I am a woman who fell in love with papers and words long enough before with boys. Therefore, scrapbooking, writing, reading, and art journaling are just things that complete me. I live happily in Bandung, Indonesia, with my husband, Audy Kusnadjaja, and 2 adorable kids adore me. Isn't life sweet?
My profile

About this home

Be careful while going inside my home here. Your clothes may gets stain if you happen to walk by my still wet canvas, or stumbled upon our piles of books everywhere, and come out with a scrap paper sticking to your shoes. But I promise you, you'll enjoy the time spending here. Tea or coffee?
  • The beginning
  • Last preparation
  • Artsy Girl's scrapper bag
  • Artsy Girl's mini album
  • Back to school
  • You rock!
  • Doilies for memories
  • Becoming an artist
  • Scrap my heart away
  • Too much of good things
  • Yellow sometimes
  • Double pages
  • Some layouts
  • Don't reinvent the wheel
  • Tips for dividing scrap time
  • Back to school album
  • Christmas album 2009
  • A month to play, a month to learn
  • 'Life happens' album
  • My girl's b'day album
  • Recycling the baby book
  • My boy's b'day album
  • About stranger
  • Make something every day
  • 2009 Art journals - bounded
  • Art journals - begin
  • 2009 Daily Journal
  • 2008 Daily Journal
  • Cracked
  • Parade
  • Hierarchy
  • Fleeting
  • Legendary
  • Time
  • Voices
  • Balloon
  • Wise
  • Repair
  • String
  • First painting
  • Life of two girls-treasure box
  • Box of memories
  • Making your own embellishment
  • A month to play and learn
  • Art journal album cover
  • Week in The Life - 2011
  • Week in The Life - 2010
  • Week in The Life - 2009
  • Week in The Life - 2008
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the layouts - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class-group 1 - click here
  • To see the class-group 2 - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the Jkt's class - click here
  • To see the Bdg's class - click here

  • The story - click here

  • The story - click here

  • See inside - click here

  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • Other article - click here
  • My Artist Papers

  • Wings in The Cage - series
  • Where is it ? - click here
  • New place - click here
  • Eat&Eat Kelapa Gading
  • Eat&Eat - part 2
  • Kartika Sari-kebon jukut
  • Warung Talaga-PVJ
  • Sagoo restaurant Bogor
  • Eat&Eat 2 - Gandaria City
  • Goela Merah - foodcourt
  • Ba-koel - foodcourt
  • MariSini - food stall
  • Eat&Eat 3 - Surabaya
  • Warung Talaga Ciwalk - new place
  • Wajan restaurant
  • Warung Talaga - Serpong
  • Eat&Eat 4 - Serpong
  • Lekker Bekker
  • Previous posts