« Home | One thing that scares me in : July » | Sagoo restaurant - Bogor » | Kind over matter » | -Do and Don't- from Hongkong with love. » | About travelling. » | About gift. » | Be nice. Always. » | May you always remember » | Wrapping training » | Looking beyond things. »

Eat & Eat 2 - at Gandaria City mall.


I think of our job as an interior
decorator, just like 
a packaging
for some kind of food.
People who have the food come to 
me and my hubby,tell us the concept 
of the packaging he wants,
and hope that we can decipher
the image in his head
into some kind of dainty package
that will sell his food good.

I myself am a hoarder of a good
and pretty packaging.
Avid scrapbooker, remember?
So I understand how this 'packaging'
thing play a great roll in
that selling business.
Very great roll.

And I still do not understand
until today,
why on earth some people have that
kind of faith for me and my hubby.
This time,
the owner of the food
just gave us the key word:
I want to have a foodcourt with 
'industrial theme'.
That's it.
Do whatever you please with 
the concept, and I trust you two.

Gosh.
More appaling than happy feeling,
to tell you the truth.
What the heck do I know about
industrial thingy?
I am a scrapbooker.
Come on......

For weeks,
I had to conjure up whatever I had
inside my head, my hubby's head,
and my team's head, about industrial
thing and stuff, which is also
have to be interesting and clean,
since it is a food court.
Ayayai.

Well
I never let someone who have
trust in me get disappointed.
No matter how incapable 
I think I am.
So, 
we do the best we could.
Working on every details.
Thinking of many materials.
Get sleepless nights.
Testing ideas and print out,
and eliminate half of them.
Add a few more, just hours
before we have to go.

Finally comes the day for us
to set up on location.


And we gave the completion work
to the owner yesterday,
like these,


with one vip corner designed
looks like a supermarket area 
using all expired food :




and one more vip corner designed
with "Malaka" style,
as a request from the owner.




Add on many interesting details
for eyes candy only.




I am at the edge of going crazy
with these decoration thing,
when the owner told us
how he loves our perseverance
and felt blissfully happy
with the result.




I think I haven't got that slumber
like that night
for such a long...looong....time.
Thanks God.


The place will be open
on August 5th,
to serve both your tummy and
your camera's curiosity.


Enjoy!

can't wait to see the real Eat to Eat...the photos are very2 amazing and..You all did it with heart very well ...

Fallin in love with the tiny cow ... Totally cool job!

You guys are soooo amazing. I tried to read your post slooowly, tried to be patient, not to be rush to see the result. I was really really surprised to see the final look. It doesn't seem very difficult for you both to create such a design. 4 thumbs up!

detilnya top! two thumbs up! :D

Great job ...., I like it. It's a unique decoration. Almost every month I enjoyed, because I live very close from Gandaria City.

Gorgeous idea,two thumbs up!

pertama masuk eat&eat, suka banget sama detil interiornya. ternyata itu hasil karya Mba Ria.. kereeeenn!

bagus banget, keren,

oh my gosh!!! baru aja nemu blog ini dan terkagum2. ternyata yang bikin dekornya Eat & Eat Gadaria City...Keren mba :) Suka banget, sampe waktu itu kupegang2 kaleng2nya..hihi

Post a Comment

About me

  • I am a woman who fell in love with papers and words long enough before with boys. Therefore, scrapbooking, writing, reading, and art journaling are just things that complete me. I live happily in Bandung, Indonesia, with my husband, Audy Kusnadjaja, and 2 adorable kids adore me. Isn't life sweet?
My profile

About this home

Be careful while going inside my home here. Your clothes may gets stain if you happen to walk by my still wet canvas, or stumbled upon our piles of books everywhere, and come out with a scrap paper sticking to your shoes. But I promise you, you'll enjoy the time spending here. Tea or coffee?
  • The beginning
  • Last preparation
  • Artsy Girl's scrapper bag
  • Artsy Girl's mini album
  • Back to school
  • You rock!
  • Doilies for memories
  • Becoming an artist
  • Scrap my heart away
  • Too much of good things
  • Yellow sometimes
  • Double pages
  • Some layouts
  • Don't reinvent the wheel
  • Tips for dividing scrap time
  • Back to school album
  • Christmas album 2009
  • A month to play, a month to learn
  • 'Life happens' album
  • My girl's b'day album
  • Recycling the baby book
  • My boy's b'day album
  • About stranger
  • Make something every day
  • 2009 Art journals - bounded
  • Art journals - begin
  • 2009 Daily Journal
  • 2008 Daily Journal
  • Cracked
  • Parade
  • Hierarchy
  • Fleeting
  • Legendary
  • Time
  • Voices
  • Balloon
  • Wise
  • Repair
  • String
  • First painting
  • Life of two girls-treasure box
  • Box of memories
  • Making your own embellishment
  • A month to play and learn
  • Art journal album cover
  • Week in The Life - 2011
  • Week in The Life - 2010
  • Week in The Life - 2009
  • Week in The Life - 2008
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the layouts - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class-group 1 - click here
  • To see the class-group 2 - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the Jkt's class - click here
  • To see the Bdg's class - click here

  • The story - click here

  • The story - click here

  • See inside - click here

  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • Other article - click here
  • My Artist Papers

  • Wings in The Cage - series
  • Where is it ? - click here
  • New place - click here
  • Eat&Eat Kelapa Gading
  • Eat&Eat - part 2
  • Kartika Sari-kebon jukut
  • Warung Talaga-PVJ
  • Sagoo restaurant Bogor
  • Eat&Eat 2 - Gandaria City
  • Goela Merah - foodcourt
  • Ba-koel - foodcourt
  • MariSini - food stall
  • Eat&Eat 3 - Surabaya
  • Warung Talaga Ciwalk - new place
  • Wajan restaurant
  • Warung Talaga - Serpong
  • Eat&Eat 4 - Serpong
  • Lekker Bekker
  • Previous posts