I made the page above at my early days as a beginner at scrapbooking 2 years ago,
but I still love the page so much and I'm sure I won't change any of it if I have to do it again.
Other things I know for sure are :
1. Loosing weight is gooood.....
2. I will always need creativity in my everyday life.No matter how old I am.
3. White chocolate is one of GOD's greatest gift.
4. Money can buy happiness
(in the form of scrap supplies :)......)
5. The best kind of friends are those who dare to critize you.
(Thanks Ina, Sisi and Bu Grace....)
6. Our queen size bed is a heaven for the four of us.
7. Hard works pays off.Almost always.
8. My husband is my soul mate.Period.
9. I actually love veggies.
10. Puppy is not, I repeated, is not equal with the word happiness.
11. Internet change my life.
12. Some of the best things in life will come to you by chance.
What do you know for sure ?
Real mothers don't eat pie, they don't have time to make it.
Real mothers know that their kitchen utensils are probably in the sandbox.
Real mothers often have sticky floors, filthy ovens and happy kids.
Real mothers know that dried play dough doesn't come out of shag carpet.
Real mothers sometimes ask, "Why me?" and get their answer when a little voice says,"because I love you, Mom."
Real mothers know that a child's growth is not measured by height or years or grade..
It is marked by the progression of Mama to Mommy to Mom.
Cheers to all Real Mothers!