has been going on long enough....
and giving no signal of decreasing.
I HAVE TO have all their lines,
and I hold to this one since they first
released to the market.
Oh, how I imagine the fun project with this
for my son's interest with space adventures,
alien and robots...
I know I got a little behind with
making project using this lines.....
while OA are releasing more new lines...
But with my full daily plate
I tried my best doing it, with full spirit!
I began with this particular paper.
This paper is intriguing...
not letting my mind to think ordinary.
What I did is,
I divided the paper into three parts,
using lots and lots and lots foam tapes,
to make it deep enough
so the circle lines look more obvious.
And of course,
putting the embellishment to it
is an endearing thing to do.
So I had this....
With these details....
Do you love it?
I used a round chipboard as a base for it,
and thinking to make a round album
using that piece as a front cover.
But after a week putting the project down
for crossing other things on
I thought of a better idea.
What about making it as a container?
And inside it later,
of course will be more album to enjoy.
Not bad, huh?
And seeking for a round base for
a container, I found this biscuit can
in the kitchen.
The size is a bit smaller than
the round chipboard that I already altered,
but that's fine.
I covered the exterior can with pattern papers,
and start filling in some detail.
The process of filling in the exterior can
takes me days to finished,
since I found that I want to use many of
my treasured embellishment,
because this is not for class....
this is pure pleasure project,
I can go nuts with it.
The result enraptured me with happiness.
My "Rocket Age's container" is finished.
I still have to think about the album
to put inside..
but that is a story for another day,
on another post.
Best of all,
my son said he loooooves it.
See you on other project!