« Home | You rock! -12x12 layout- » | You become what you believe » | Glimmer Mist - on chipboard embellishments » | Good reading - Martha Stewart Living, Indonesia » | Goela Merah - food market » | One thing that scares me in : OCTOBER » | Spread your wings and fly » | Sweet Serendipity » | Be kind » | Everything has its purpose »

Christmas Album 2010 - the foundation


What smells likes Christmas is in the air to you?
For me,
Christmas kicks in
the moment I saw this on Ali Edwards's web


Yes, her December daily is really good idea
to start the holiday and actually finished it
in the right time.
You can easily get dizzy or inspired
by looking others who follow her steps
to build the album's foundation, here.

Uh...uh,
and of course this is other thing
that kicks my Christmas' spirit
right on the spot.
r.i.g.h.t there.



And why oh why you wonder,
that we should build the foundation
for this Christmas album NOW?
Because it is faster and easier
when you do something in the right time
and in the right zone.
If you finished the basic album now,
later on January,
all you have to do is print those pics
and add to the album.
However,
if you begin to do the album on January,
it will be done about early Feb, and
trust me,
the spirit will change from
Christmas to Valentine or Imlek,
or whatever, IN A BLINK,
and the album will have the same destiny


which is still in that same condition.
Unfinished.
*sobbing in tears*

So,
this year I will do the job
nice and early,
which I felt in love with
the moment I saw it here.

And to made myself really 'in' to the zone,
I made it together with my scrap mates
during private classes,
who happen to had the same album kit.

Here are the details for the cover




And the inside album

I put pattern paper, folded and punched

The other punch is like this,
all are beautiful.

Thinking about 
inking this transparencies later.

 another folding,

And look at this thick felt
which came with the kit.
I just love it!
Really love this material.

and another transparencies,

Since I knew my own limit
during the crazy season and deadlines,
I will not drive myself nuts
by doing this as Daily Christmas Album,
so I will not put the number 1-25
as the daily date here.

But I will do my best
and add on more matting papers and 
tags for journaling, before the season
really start in about 10 days.
*horor face here*


Peace on earth.
Peace to you.

Riiiiii...superbbb..fabulousss..fantastic..!!!

I LOVE your cover! It is gorgeous! I don't have my DD posted on a blog (I don't currently blog!) but thanks for sharing yours!

Your albums is beautiful.

looks gorgeous!

beautiful, bu guru. as always.. *lemes*

Just found you through December daily and I am following. I love your folded page with the border punch! So, many wonderful ideas! Thanks!

baguuuuuussssss *dengan berlinang air mata*

Post a Comment

About me

  • I am a woman who fell in love with papers and words long enough before with boys. Therefore, scrapbooking, writing, reading, and art journaling are just things that complete me. I live happily in Bandung, Indonesia, with my husband, Audy Kusnadjaja, and 2 adorable kids adore me. Isn't life sweet?
My profile

About this home

Be careful while going inside my home here. Your clothes may gets stain if you happen to walk by my still wet canvas, or stumbled upon our piles of books everywhere, and come out with a scrap paper sticking to your shoes. But I promise you, you'll enjoy the time spending here. Tea or coffee?
  • The beginning
  • Last preparation
  • Artsy Girl's scrapper bag
  • Artsy Girl's mini album
  • Back to school
  • You rock!
  • Doilies for memories
  • Becoming an artist
  • Scrap my heart away
  • Too much of good things
  • Yellow sometimes
  • Double pages
  • Some layouts
  • Don't reinvent the wheel
  • Tips for dividing scrap time
  • Back to school album
  • Christmas album 2009
  • A month to play, a month to learn
  • 'Life happens' album
  • My girl's b'day album
  • Recycling the baby book
  • My boy's b'day album
  • About stranger
  • Make something every day
  • 2009 Art journals - bounded
  • Art journals - begin
  • 2009 Daily Journal
  • 2008 Daily Journal
  • Cracked
  • Parade
  • Hierarchy
  • Fleeting
  • Legendary
  • Time
  • Voices
  • Balloon
  • Wise
  • Repair
  • String
  • First painting
  • Life of two girls-treasure box
  • Box of memories
  • Making your own embellishment
  • A month to play and learn
  • Art journal album cover
  • Week in The Life - 2011
  • Week in The Life - 2010
  • Week in The Life - 2009
  • Week in The Life - 2008
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the layouts - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class-group 1 - click here
  • To see the class-group 2 - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the class - click here
  • To see the album - click here
  • To see the Jkt's class - click here
  • To see the Bdg's class - click here

  • The story - click here

  • The story - click here

  • See inside - click here

  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • See inside - click here
  • Other article - click here
  • My Artist Papers

  • Wings in The Cage - series
  • Where is it ? - click here
  • New place - click here
  • Eat&Eat Kelapa Gading
  • Eat&Eat - part 2
  • Kartika Sari-kebon jukut
  • Warung Talaga-PVJ
  • Sagoo restaurant Bogor
  • Eat&Eat 2 - Gandaria City
  • Goela Merah - foodcourt
  • Ba-koel - foodcourt
  • MariSini - food stall
  • Eat&Eat 3 - Surabaya
  • Warung Talaga Ciwalk - new place
  • Wajan restaurant
  • Warung Talaga - Serpong
  • Eat&Eat 4 - Serpong
  • Lekker Bekker
  • Previous posts